Last month, I made it my goal to cut my To Be Read List down to 5 books (it had gotten more than a little bit out of control). This meant a book buying ban (with 3 exceptions – oops) and some intense reading binges! However, I am proud to say that I achieved this goal – I currently only have 5 books on my bookshelf/on my Kindle that I have not read yet!
That being said, as a result of some new releases, an ARC, and my general lack of control when it comes to books, my April TBR is a bit longer than 5 books!
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
- Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
- Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
- Shadowcaster by Cinda Williams Chima
- Wicked Like Wildfire (ARC) by Lana Popovic
I’m also planning on re-reading A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas, in preparation for the release of A Court of Wings in Ruin on May 2nd!