March came in roaring like a lion last night (quite literally – the booming thunder and flashing lightning kept me up quite late!). But we all know what the beginning of a new month means- a new TBR list!
I managed to chip away at a significant amount of my TBR List, but it’s still quite large. That being said, my goal this month is to get my TBR pile down to only 5 books.
The following are books I already own, but which are currently (sadly) sitting unread on my shelf (or in my Kindle library):
- Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas (this book is also The YA Readers Alliance’s Book of the Month for March!)
- Roseblood by A.G. Howard
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
- Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
- Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers
- Trial by Fire by Rachel Angelini
- The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
- Island of Exiles (ARC) by Erica Cameron
In addition, I am very excited to read some new, upcoming releases (although, in order to reach my goal of getting my TBR list down to 5 books (and maybe save a bit of money too), I’ve really limited the new releases I’ll be reading this month!
- The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon (March 7th)
- Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton (March 14th)
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves (March 28th)*
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco (you can find my review of The Bone Witch (ARC) here!) (March 7th)
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner (March 14th)
- A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi (March 28th)*
*Due to the late release dates of these books, I probably won’t get to reading them until April, but one can always hope, right?
The Epic Reads Team has also put together a pretty comprehensive list of books, from multiple genres, that are set to release this month – you can check it out here!