It’s once again that time of month (being the first of a new month, of course), so it’s time for another booklist! I did pretty well on my September booklist (surprisingly), although my blog posting has dropped off (sadly), as work, school and tutoring slowly consume my life.
Throughout October I’m hoping to stick to a posting schedule of “Mini Monday” posts (these posts will have minimum to no spoilers, and be about 500 words long) and Thursday posts, which will be about 1200-1500 words, and have a spoiler free section to start off, but a more in depth, spoiler-loaded section at the end for those who have read the book and are looking for discussion!
And as always, you can keep up to date with my latest and upcoming blog posts by following me on Instagram (@onepageatatimebooks)
Now, onto my To Be Read List for October (personally, I’ve read a couple of these, so I would highly recommend them! *Indicates books I have not read yet.):
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess *
- Vassa In The Night by Sarah Porter (I just received this one in my FairyLoot box and I am very excited!)*
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King (it is Halloween season after all!)*
- The Swan Riders by Erin Bow*
- Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson*
- Gemina by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (releases October 18th)