Shockingly, I actually read almost everything on my July Reading List, despite working full-time and being enrolled in a couple courses! Despite this, I’ll be keeping my August TBR short, as I will be going to Europe (eek!) for half the month, and likely won’t have a ton of time to read while adventuring!
The books at the top of my To Be Read list this month are:
- Ink and Bone: The Great Library by Rachel Caine
- Paper and Fire: The Great Library by Rachel Caine
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- Court of Fives by Kate Elliot
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rolwing
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May
And let’s not forget that The Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir will finally be released (in Canada) on August 30th! I doubt I’ll be able to finish it in one day though, so I suppose I’ll save that one (officially) for my September TBR!
If you’re looking for more reading inspiration, please check out my other recent Book Lists, which all feature both new releases and some of my all-time (although maybe not as recent) favourite reads!
Happy Reading Bookworms!