With summer just around the corner, and the Spring semester (finally, mercifully) over, I’ve finally got the time to look ahead to what I’d like to read, and what I haven’t managed to find the time to read quite yet. As with May, I’m still playing catch-up on on the books I missed out on during the school year. The local librarian (who has known me since I was 8), always says that the usage of the tiny library branch by my house increases as soon as I finally make my way from university. Whether or not that’s true, I can’t say.
As always, if you’ve got any reading suggestions for me, please be sure to post them in the comments! I’m always looking for new books to read!
So, my new (ish) must-reads for this month (if you haven’t already read them) are:
- Dream a Little Dream: The Silver Trilogy #1 by Kerstin Gier
- Dream On: The Silver Trilogy #2 by Kerstin Gier
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
- And I Darken by Kiersten White (Release Date: June 28th, 2016)
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh (Release Date: June 7th, 2016)
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
Plus (of course) some books I didn’t have a chance to get to in May (sadness), because school and work got in the way:
- Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
- Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
In addition, I would like to take a moment to discuss my posting schedule for June. Despite school being (almost) over, I will now be working full-time, on top of an unreasonable amount of other things. While I like to be busy, this does limit the free time I have available to me which, sadly, means that I will be posting less book reviews. I will be aiming to stick to a consistent schedule of new posts every Monday and Friday. Friday will be a special feature- Flashback Friday! I’ll be posting reviews of not-so-recent books or series that I loved, hated, or found to be otherwise notable.
Happy Reading Bookworms!